The Panasonic Digital Camera was won by
Mohammed Ali Rukadikar
for his film ‘The Delivery Boy’.
This Prize was sponsored by Fun Republic.
The Editing Software: Final Cut Pro from Apple was awarded to
for his film ‘Pen v/s Pen’
And the offer from Zee Television to Make A Film went to
Vijay Kalamkar for his film
(The film will have a budget of around thirty lakh rupees – and like Dev puts it, it’s a straight jump from Zero to 3 million in 24 hours!!)
Special Jury Recommendations to
Mahasweta Burma for her film ‘I Feel’
Sakshi Gulati for her film ‘Charu’
Rishad D’Cruz for his film ‘The Filmmaker’
The Jury also felt that the two animation films deserved a special mention for the creative thought and execution.
‘The Mud Island’ by Aneesh Soman
‘The Day After What If?’ by Nitesh Jain.
The Jury had a difficult task of selecting the award winners from the 14 films they first shortlisted – from a total of 39 films.
- THE SEASIDE STORY by Abhaya Simha
- PEN v/s PEN by Avinash Patil
- THE MUD ISLAND by Aneesh P. Soman
- MY QUEST by Janaki Shinkre
- I FEEL by Mahasweta Burma
- THE DELIVERY BOY by Mohammed Ali Rudalikar
- DAY AFTER WHAT IF? by Nitesh Jain
- SAMAJH – SPARE A THOUGHT by Pradeep Nair
- THE FILMMAKER by Rishad D’Cruz
- BALI – THE SACRIFICE by Robin D’Cruz
- CHARU by Shakshi Gulati
- SOME LIKE TO DANCE by Sukanya Ghosh
- FOOD-CHAIN POKER by Trinankur Banerjee
- RANG by Vijay Kalamkar
Mr. Mike Pandey
Mr. Sudhir Mishra.
Mr. Dev Benegal & Ms. Anuradha Parikh